With an ethos and reputation for manufacturing high quality, cost-effective EV charging units, as well as offering bespoke options to match the end user’s requirements, Rolec EV continues to go from strength-to-strength. An OLEV government grant funding approved manufacturer, Rolec EV is the largest independent EV charge point manufacturer in the UK, with a product portfolio encompassing the most comprehensive EV charging range in Europe.
Rolec EV’s charging points are compatible with all EVs and PHEVs. The company’s industry achievements include:
• Over 150,000 EV charging points manufactured and supplied
• Over 65,000 WallPod EV charging points manufactured and supplied
• EV charging product certifications from Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Renault, Mitsubishi, etc.
• Over 70 Rolec EV sponsored charge point installation training courses taking place regularly throughout the UK
• Introduction of a range of DC Rapid Chargers
• The formation of a range of partnerships with companies such as Vodafone, Ecotricity, Delta Electronics, etc.
• The winning of a number of high profile projects, including the NHS Fleet, the Battersea Power Station development, UPS’ London HQ, Kia Motors’ national charge point network, and Jaguar Land Rover’s factory charging network.
For more information please call 01205 724754, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.rolecserv.com